Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why I love travelling part 3 - Time Travelling

National Museum of Indonesia (Museum Gajah)


At some point travelling to an old place or historical place makes you think that life has changed a lot. Imagining how civilization were at that time or the places that might have been uncrowded for a while. For me it's important that I visit those old and historical places, it's just another evidence that people before us lived with rules, ethics and philosophy that still is a part of our lives in the present. It helps us remember that we are damaging what has been build for hundreds of years. Those places are the landmark of the city, a "time machine" it is. :D

The Borobudur Temple
Hell of a tourist I am hahaha

The sidewalk of Braga Street, Bandung


I would love visit more places in Indonesia... it feels like I travel less inside my own country, I should be proud of the landmarks they posses. Still I feel Indonesia (government) is corrupted, I just hope that they wont destroy the "time machines" they have.

signature blogger

No comments: