Thursday, April 14, 2011

Always hungry??

More or less that's how I look when i should start some of my work for working the whole night. Usually i'm more active doing my work at night, so to add more energy i eat. And because it's hard to find some food when you're hungry at 2 a.m and you can't continue your work unless u have some food in your stomach, I anticipate it with buying some food before i start doing my work. I take a lot of time thinking what should i buy or what kind of food last longer or what food should i take-whether salty or sweet or even spicy. It becomes funnier when i realized that i spent a lot of time thinking about food other than my etc-activities. Do I worry about getting obese by food? Of course - who would not?!! Still, i couldn't get my eating right now it has been all messed up. Oh food.. is it me who is always hungry or is it you who hypnotize my mind?

signature blogger

No comments: