Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Low Lights



I should say that i'm so into slow speed photography, and i really want to learn more. I've done experiments but still i just need to go hunting more often. This is my first time hunting with my friend to a famous street in Bandung, which is Jl. Braga, where it has some old buildings there, art shops are availiable here too, and now people hangs out around there to drink some coffe or just take pictures. The above pic was taken by my friend.. it was good.. when I tried to take hers, it was awful.. it was kinda blurry and stuff. After many shots, the batteries went down.. muddafugga!!! So, i couldn't continue on hunting.

That's it for today.. check out my other slow speed photography =D The rest are done by self-timer.

signature blogger

No comments: