Sunday, April 11, 2010

Letters to God

Dear God,

this afternoon the rain is pouring so much that i couldn't get out to find some food for lunch. I'm so hungry but i know there are a lot more people with hunger who can't even feed themselves. I feel alone in my room, not only because my friends haven't arrived yet, but because somehow i just got a hole in my heart.

Dear God,

Please, take care of him, because you know I'm not capable of doing that. I'm sure you can come and visit him sometime and say hello from my part. I won't be able to do a thing like you, going in many places anytime you want. I'm going to get busy the next few years and I won't be able to spend more time with him. If you're making a plan with us, just surprise me, i just want it to be good.

Dear God,

You're the only person who can listens me and care for me even though I've hurt you so many times. Sincerely i really don't need to write to you by this blog, but if you have an e-mail, i would send it to you. I hope that you can find my blog by browsing on google o somehow it just appeared, but it doesn't matter, i just want you to calm me down, guard me and make me smile again. I guess that's all.. i'll be writing you back another day. Please stop the rain, because i need to eat. =)

thank you
one of your female creations,

signature blogger

P.S. say hello to my family and my friends worldwide, i know you can do that in just a few seconds, tell them i miss them so much.

No comments: