Friday, November 6, 2009

The Modern Civilization

The 20th century era has turned all the humans insanely troubled with their society.
Look around and see what's going on.. the internet has taken our powers and now rules in this age. No one can be free from the cyber slavery that made us think we can get anything we want from the net, but not realizing that our precious time to play has been slaughtered.

I'm one of the slaves among thousands of people living in this wrecked world, trying to make a free expression on the net so people can read. I look stupid? In fact, YES.

Now all I see when I enter the cyberworld, is that people socializing themselves through the most famous social webs to keep in touch with their friends, but do they socialize with real friends in other times?

I guess I keep loosing the point where I was going to write. But it doesn't matter, I just need to say some few things..

FUCK CYBERSOCIALIZING AND GET REAL FRIENDS

fyi, I just wanna express it// I admit that I use social webs to keep in touch with my other friends on the other side of the world, but I never accept unknown people who just add strangers just to add their popularity.. that is soo PATHETIC.

signature blogger

No comments: