Sunday, November 8, 2009

I hate Saturday night

I just dont agree why people take saturday night to go out and hang out with their friends, eat o watch movies on the same day as the rest of million people in the world??
this contributes to an effin long traffic on my way home, and it was just at 4.30 in the afternoon.. i cant imagine how it is going to be if I go home at night.. i have to be on my way to the station 2 hours before - which normally it took me 45 minutes to get there.

I had my exam that day, and i really dont wanna go home from university on midday as soon as my exam ended, so i decided to eat with my friends and sleep on a grass nearby just to pass time. we wanted to visit my friends who live nearby but they were not at home or their parents were there.

so at 3pm, we were bored not knowing what todo.. the train to my house will go at 5.30pm.. we have 2 hours and a half. \\\ just to pass the time, we went to an internet cabin and pass the time laughing at some photos of our friends.

blabla bla.. so we went at 4.30 to take a car to the station, and OMG the traffic is soooo drapped (i dont know if its a word) but it's like every car in bandung is there scattered in the city stucked between two other cars and wait to pass by.
I just thanked that the driver got a shortcut, even though the shorcut was also with traffic but we got on time to the station.

On the train, there were no seats left, i dont care, i could stand for an hour. just thanking, still, that i can catch the train.. if not, where else could i go??
signature blogger

No comments: