Friday, July 2, 2010

One Foggy day

(FYI far in the background is a cliff where if you run without caution, you'll fall on the ocean)


I found some pictures from my old cell where I took it on a foggy day in Miraflores, Lima, about a year or so. I guess i was jogging around the pedestrian walk while waiting for my brother playing skate. I like the sense when the day gets foggy, it's like you know the weather will get cold and you cant see a lot of things ahead of you. I always thought that would feel like if I was up in the clouds except for the warmer temperature xD. There wasn't a lot of people there, they'd rather cuddle up in their beds hugging their bunch of soft and warm blankets. and i prefer jogging around the cold weather, yeah right. I wished there were a coffee machine on the street to warm up because it wasn't enough to warm up my body by just jogging.
When it's warmer in the spring, i like to sit on the grass and look at the sun sets, but it wasn't my luck when i sat down and a security with a dog came by to say that i shouldn't sit there because it's dangerous and he was scared i might commit suicide LOL.
It's all i have to say about this place. Oh, one more thing, I dont like to sit on the grass quietly while suddenly a large dog came running to me.. really, dogs scare the effin out of me.
signature blogger

No comments: