Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Corners of the street that I miss

I found some images on a forum that made me miss those places near where I've lived in Lima. There are a lot of memories found on those streets that I could never forget. I just wish I could go back there sometimes. sigh.

This is where I usually walk from my language institution to my house, every morning after class I buy this large pretzels with a coffee and milk before going home. I just say that in that institution they made the best pretzel I've ever ate. LOL.
If you go right from the street, it's a shortcut to get to the Parque Olivar, where pigeons attacks you with them panic-ing that they've got company -_-. I took my bro there to practice with his skate, and I can believe I used to jog a lot in that park.
Just one block from my apartment, I remember this street is always been a place to say "goodbye, see you soon". yeah I miss this place.
Right here ;)
I just loved walking in this street. It's just peace and calm.

signature blogger

No comments: