Friday, August 14, 2009

Wedding's sourvenirs




Today I decided to make a useful time in my life by doing something that I like and worthy at the same time. I went to my aunt's house, who has a job in making stiches on clothes and veils, and somehow she also has a talent in handcrafts. She told me that on her brother's wedding, she's gonna make the sourvenirs. She let me saw her 5 samples, a cellphone chain, and I was eager to do it.. coz firstly I like making those kind of things and secondly, I have plenty of time. So, by 3 hours I got 37 pieces done. As u can see in the pictures, they look cute xD.. LOL


Yeah at least we need 300 pieces for the guests.. and it is due till september. Gosh, making 37 pieces really made my hands red and I barely can type continuosly without massaging my left hand first. Imagine 300!!


Other than that, my aunt also taught me how to make a keychain from tiny plastic pearls (picture below). I guess it's a popular handcrafts as I can see, and I'm just glad I manage to made one myself! Now she spared me her plastic pearls and told me to make how much I can get and if it looks good, it will be the sourvenirs for the wedding. (I still prefer the first one, it's easier and it looks cuter haha)signature blogger

No comments: