Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Original T-shirt Design


Here's my first shot to try and make a design for t-shirt. This is hand-sketch and scanned to the computer. The image is black lines with white background. In the picture where I use it I just wanna have fun converting the colour. By the way, the tie is absolutely another image I took.


The concept of my design is simplistic yet with humor. It is that the way that my mood feels like are related to some of the greatest public figure ever but expressed with just black lines with faces and one word description... like for example

"smart", i associate it with einstien.

"creative" with Dali

"evil" with hitler etc..


In the las picture I had drawn myself in it, coz whatever I feel like and who ever I associate myself with, i still feel that being myself is the best.


I just hope to make more designs.. i prefer most handmade mixed tech design. I just need to find a scanner thou'.


comments pleaseee.. ^.^

1 comment:

Gelar Anugerah Munggaran said...

waw keren teh
itu yang di foto udah fix jadi?
bikin t-shirt design lagi tapi stylenya kaya gitu keren teh :D